The basic functioning of the website does not record or obliges the users to provide their personal information. System logs collect only system information directly connected with the visit to the website, e.g. computer's IT address from which the website is being viewed.
PERSONAL INFORMATION PROCESSING
Some functionalities of the website may obtain and collect contact details and other personal data subject to special security as it is prescribed by the law. While collecting this data, the users is, at each instance, informed about his/her rights, the scope and purpose of data processing. The users shares with us his/her personal information voluntarily, and thereby agree to process it within a defined scope. To each personal information processing, KGHM applies the regulations of the Act dated 29 August 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws 2002, No. 101, item 926 as amended).
Every user who shared their personal data has the right to:
- access this data
- amend it,
- update it,
- complete it,
- request discontinuation of their processing,
- object personal data processing according to article 32, item 1 point 7 and 8 of the Act on the Protection of Personal Data
Personal data administrator is: KGHM Polska Miedź S.A. with its registered office in Lubin, ul. Marii Skłodowskiej-Curie 48 or one of the companies of KGHM Capital Group.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
Personal data made available by the Users and all system logs as well as other data automatically generated by the website when using it:
- are stored in a secured location,
- processed in line with technical and organisation measures, as required by the law, in order to secure this data,
- are not made accessible to third parties without prior consent,
- the data is secured against unauthorised access in accordance with the Act on the Protection of Personal Data.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Glossary of terms:
Personal data - all data applying to a natural person making it possible to unambiguously identify this person
Cookies - small text files recorded by the browser on the user's local disc, which content is transmitted by the visited server. These files may be read by the server once the server website is visited again.
System logs - files containing chronological record of server events with date, time, IP address connected with the visit on the server's website.